UCB Word for Today – 7th December 2022 Wednesday Daily Devotional Message (United Christian Broadcasters)
Read UCB Word For Today 7 December 2022 Devotional for Wednesday
TOPIC: Seven Scriptures You Should Stand On
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY: Let all Israel repeat: “His faithful love endures forever.” Psalm 118:2 NLT
UCB WORD FOR TODAY DEVOTIONAL MESSAGE
Do yourself a favour – read Psalm 118! 1) ‘In my distress I prayed to the Lord, and the Lord answered me’ (v. 5 NLT). What are you battling today? A destructive habit? A crippling fear? A sense of worthlessness? God wants to set you free.
2) ‘The Lord is for me, so I will have no fear’ (v. 6 NLT). Your future doesn’t rest in the hands of people, but God; a good God who has good plans for you.
3) ‘He will help me. I will look in triumph at those who hate me’ (v. 7 NLT). When people try to put you down, God will raise you up. When they withhold from you, He will supply all your needs.
4) ‘I will not die; instead, I will live to tell what the Lord has done’ (v. 17 NLT). We will all die someday; but you don’t have to die before your assignment is complete and you have brought glory to God.
5) ‘The Lord has punished me severely, but he did not let me die’ (v. 18 NLT). Is God correcting you? Rejoice; His correction is not rejection. It’s protection against future mistakes.
6) ‘This is the day the Lord has made. We will rejoice and be glad in it’ (v. 24 NLT). Whether yesterday was a triumph or a tragedy, God is giving you a new day. Seize it. Rejoice in it!
7) ‘Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever’ (v. 29 NLT). You may experience days without enough money, but you will never have a day without God’s mercy.
These seven Scriptures are for you, so stand on them today.
DAILY BIBLE READING: Hosea 13-14, Revelation 1
UCB Word for Today – 7 December 2022 Wednesday Daily Devotional. United Christian Broadcasters is a Christian media charity that exists to offer every person, in every place, every moment of the day, the opportunity to hear, watch or read the Word of God in a relevant and engaging way.