According to source Boko Haram insurgents have killed three people and set fire to scores of homes in a raid targeting vulnerable rural communities in northeast Nigeria on Thursday.
Modu Ganamani, Information Officer for the Guzamala Local Government Area in Northern Borno state, said the attack happened at about 300pm on Wednesday.
“Boko Haram insurgents came in large numbers in trucks and on motorcycles and attacked Goram and two neighbouring villages, Lingis and Ajidari, ” he said.
Cyber-crime is giving Nigerians a horrible image in the international community, says Falz
Rapper Falz has reaffirmed his resolve to continue condemning social vices in his songs, noting that cyber-crime has given Nigerians...
Dressing provocatively at home will stop a husband from cheating – Actor Ejike Asiegbu’s wife
Nigerian women are certainly not buying the idea wife of Nollywood actor, Ejike Asiegbu, Oge, is proferring on how to...
Telenovela star, Edith Gonzalez is dead, aged 54
Telenovela star, Edith Gonzalez is dead. She died at the age of 54, three years after she was diagnosed with...
Wendy Williams goes on a date with her new boyfriend, Marc Tomblin
Talk show host, Wendy Williams stepped out in a lovely stylish dress as she went on a dinner date with...
- Kindred Hearts 16 June 2019 Update – Zee World June 16, 2019
- 2019 recruitment: NDA releases names of shortlisted applicants June 16, 2019
- Consulate to protest killing of Nigerians in South Africa June 16, 2019
- Dunamis Live Service 16 June 2019 @ Glory Dome June 16, 2019
- Winners’ Chapel Live Service 16 June 2019 June 16, 2019