A detective sergeant has resigned after romping with a woman in his office. Stephen Redgewell, 52, quit after the Sunday Mirror revealed details of his kinky trysts with vampire-loving Denise Pearce.
Denise, who has £5,000 of latex costumes, said they had s-x at the HQ of the Met Police Federation in Bromley, South London “about seven times”.
She said: “Sometimes I brought whips.
“I was definitely more dominant.”
Denise, 52, claims he promised to marry her at Dracula’s Castle in Romania but they began to row when he refused to quit the home he shared with his family.
Redgewell, who was treasurer of the Met Police Federation, was put on restricted duties earlier this year after it emerged he was the subject of a gross misconduct charge.
He allegedly sent s-xual, racist and homophobic texts to a rookie female cop he was meant to be helping in his Federation role.
Ken Marsh, chair of the Met Police Federation, said: “I can confirm Steve Redgewell is no longer a police officer.”
Mr Redgewell declined to comment.
- Nigerians fire INEC over elections postponement February 16, 2019
- Joyce Meyer 16 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Tear Down Your Walls with Faith February 16, 2019
- Breaking: PDP rejects postponement of election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC postpones today’s election February 16, 2019
- Breaking: INEC to shift Saturday’s elections February 16, 2019