Rotimi Amaechi, the minister of transportation, escaped what could have been a tragedy just days after he was involved in a scary plane incident.
The minister was in the South-Western region of Nigeria on the monthly inspection of the Lagos/Ibadan Railway Modernization Project. After the inspection which ended at 8:30 pm, the former governor of Rivers state was reportedly returning to Lagos when his car developed a fault along Abeokuta road.
The car which had a faulty brake, started to overheat and was also leaking oil. The car had to be parked along the road and the minister got out just in time and into another vehicle while his aides attended to the faulty car.
- Seeds of Destiny 17 February 2019 – The Blessing A Limit Breaker February 17, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 17 February 2019 Devotional – Miracles Are Of God February 16, 2019
- Open Heaven 17 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Cry out Now! February 16, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 17 February 2019 – Atmosphere of Encouragement February 16, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 17 February 2019 – Our Eternal Home February 16, 2019