Immediately after their exchange of vows and before signing their marriage certificate at the Ikoyi Registry on Saturday Nov 17th, a man and his bride were asked to kiss and hug to formalize the union which is a norm and shouldn’t be a problem. Well, that is because they haven’t met this woman who completely refused to kiss her husband saying hugging and kissing in public is forbidden in her church.
The woman, believed to be a member of Jehovah’s Witness, was adamant as court officials tried to explain the importance of the kiss. Her refusal to kiss her husband delayed the ceremony for close to 20mins as the court registrars also refused to go further with the ceremony
View this post on Instagram
- Breaking: Many declared missing as herdsmen strike in Benue February 22, 2019
- Lagos high court orders Jay-Jay Okocha arrest February 22, 2019
- Blac Chyna blasts Soulja Boy, calls him a clout chaser February 22, 2019
- Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche releases new single ‘Oh Prince of Peace’ [DOWNLOAD] February 22, 2019
- Senior chief pilot filmed sleeping at controls of plane (video) February 22, 2019