Gianni Infantino, is set to remain as FIFA president for four more years, as the leader of football’s governing body is the only candidate up for election.
According to the football governing body, only Infantino had the required nomination letters from five of the 211 member federations when the deadline passed at midnight on Tuesday in Zurich, Switzerland.
It was also revealed that most FIFA members had already pledged their support for the incumbent who was first elected in February 2016.
The 48-year-old Swiss lawyer is now expected to pass eligibility and integrity checks for the election on June 5 in Paris.
- Billy Graham Devotional 23 February 2019 – Living in His Power February 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 23 February 2019 – Don’t Stop at the Gate February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019