Tiwa Savage Says Mavin Exit Rumour Is Unfounded
Nigerian singer and songwriter, Tiwa Savage has debunked rumours of her exit from Mavin Records which she signed into since 2012. The 39-year-old mother of one was signed to Mavin Records owned by renowned producer, Don Jazzy. Tiwa Savage The performer had paid a courtesy visit to The Temple Management company on Tuesday after which group photographs were taken.
Tiwa Savage and executives of Temple Management Company Source: IG @thetemplecompany The company is a creative talent agency with bias in the art, sports, entertainment and media sectors. Since the photos surfaced online, fans and other blogs have assumed that she dumped Mavin Records for good. The celebrity, however, said the news was not true. Savage currently has a songwriting deal with Sony/ATV Publishing, one of the world’s largest music publishing administrators.
- Moment Ifu and Ahneeka almost beat each other at Reunion (Video) March 26, 2019
- American pastor arrested for turning teenage girl into sex slave for him and other pastors March 26, 2019
- INEC declares Mohammed of PDP, winner of Bauchi guber poll March 26, 2019
- 2019 Elections: Secondus blows hot as APC wants PDP leaders arrested for illegal access to INEC server March 26, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 26 March 2019 – Stick with the Process until it Manifests March 26, 2019