Topic: The Peril Of A Wrong Location
Matthew 13:7 “And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:”
MFM Daily Devotional 5th August 2021 Outline
In today’s devotional, we shall look at the dangers of a wrong location. Wrong locations produce deep problems. You must relocate from whatever wrong location in which you have found yourself. Among the children of God to whom God has promised to be their God and Father, are some who are sitting and abiding in the region of darkness. They know that they have familiar spirits but they are not making efforts to be delivered. This set of people are lost.
It reminds me of the story of a man who was between two armies in conflict. The first army put on a blue uniform. The other put on a red uniform. The man did not know which army would win the war. When the crossfire came, it met him in between the blue army and the red army. He was shut, because he was wrongly positioned and located.
Some people are agents of setback in the house of God. Whether they come early or not, they occupy the back row. Even in small meetings, they occupy the back seat, whether they got there early or not. Even when there are empty seats in front, they prefer the back seats. I have witnessed such a situation in our church. As there were lots of seats in front, I told the man who sat at the back to occupy one of the empty seats in front; but he refused. What he did was to simply move to the next seat from the back.
There are some people who don’t want to sit in the church auditorium, but prefer to sit near the entrance gate or verandas. When you are positioned at the church veranda, you are wrongly located. The keyword for you is to reject your wrong location and return to the Lord who shall direct you to locate your divinely allocated location.
You can turn moments of adversity to times of spiritual strength with the ever increasing power of God. Align your weakness with heaven strength and you will never be weary.
Every warfare against your life shall be scattered.
Fairest Lord Jesus, Ruler of all nature
1. Fairest Lord Jesus, Ruler of all nature,
O Thou of God and man the Son:
Thee will I cherish, Thee will I honour,
Thou my soul’s glory, joy, and crown.
2. Fair are the meadows, Fairer still the wood-lands,
Robed in the blooming garb of spring:
Jesus is fairer, Jesus is purer,
Who makes the woeful heart to sing.
3. Fair is the sunshine, Fairer still the moonlight,
And all the twinkling starry host:
Jesus shines brighter, Jesus shines purer,
Than all the angels heaven can boast.
4. Beautiful Saviour! Lord of the nations!
Son of God and Son of Man!
Glory and honour, Praise, adoration,
Now and forever more be Thine!
– from Munster Gesangbuch
1. The dream of God for my life shall not be slaughtered. O God, arise and manifest my dreams in full, in the name of Jesus.
2. My cry, provoke angelic violence against strongmen assigned to my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every plantation of failure in my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
1. Foundational witchcraft yoke, break, in the name of Jesus.
2. Every negative power flowing from my foundation to kill my destiny, die, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every dog of witchcraft barking against me, die, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every altar of witchcraft, I tear you down, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
MFM Daily Devotional 5th August 2021. The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) is a Pentecostal denomination founded in Yaba, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria in 1989, now with churches in several countries. It was founded by Daniel Kolawole Olukoya