Read MFM Daily Devotional 21 December 2020 Today’s Message (Mountain Top Life Devotional) was written by Dr. D.K Olukoya (General Overseer, Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries, Worldwide
TOPIC: Sending the Stone of Offence to the Camp of the Enemy
Is. 8:14; Matt. 21:44; Luke 20:18; Zech. 12:3
Psalm 76:6“At thy rebuke, O God of Jacob, both the chariot and horse are cast into a dead sleep.”
MFM Daily Devotional 21 December 2020 Outline
The weapon we are considering in today’s devotional session is a unique weapon for deflecting satanic arrows and commanding them to go back to the sender. The weapon of the stone of offense is a weapon that the enemy cannot run away from.
The Bible calls it the stone of offence. It functions as a double edged sword. Satanic terrorism is on the increase in our days. However, the good news is that there is a counter-terrorism squad, established by the Almighty, to locate and destroy the efforts of spiritual terrorists. If the enemy falls on the stone, the enemy will be shattered and broken into pieces. When the stone of offence lands on the enemy it will grind him to powder. In other words, head or tail – the enemy loses. The weapon called the stone of offence is a spiritual timebomb.
If it lands on the enemy, there will be a disaster. It is a very mysterious weapon. It is also called a burdensome stone. Wherever this stone lands in the territory of the enemy, calamity or disaster will spread. Any enemy who toys with this weapon, toys with disaster. The stone of offence is a very heavy stone. It is a deadly weapon. When it lands on the enemy, it will reduce him to dust so that he will be easily scattered by the winds. When a burdensome stone falls on the enemy, the results are fatal. Such an experience will be terminal.
It will result in an irreparable destruction. A catastrophe of unimaginable magnitude.
There is no crown without the cross. There is no testimonies without a test. There is no victory without warfare. There is no advance without adversity.
HYMN – I am weak, but Thou art strong
I am weak, but Thou art strong;
Jesus, keep me from all wrong;
I’ll be satisfied as long
As I walk, let me walk close to Thee.
Just a closer walk with Thee,
Grant it, Jesus, is my plea,
Daily walking close to Thee,
Let it be, dear Lord, let it be.
Through this world of toil and snares,
If I falter, Lord, who cares?
Who with me my burden shares?
None but Thee, dear Lord, none but Thee.
When my feeble life is o’er,
Time for me will be no more;
Guide me gently, safely o’er
To Thy kingdom shore, to Thy shore.
MFM Daily Devotional 21 December 2020 PRAYER POINTS
1. Mention the name of your children and say, “You will not go to the grave before me, in the name of Jesus.”
2. Thou demon sending children to early grave, you will not locate any of my children, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father, deliver my children from any sickness that may want to claim their lives, in the name of Jesus.
1. Any portion in the body of my children that is infected with diseases, be cleansed by the blood of Jesus.
2. Every witch/wizard that wants to terminate the lives of my children, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every harassment in the dream of my children, I stop you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every nightmare aimed at terminating the lives of my children, backfire, in the name of Jesus.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR
Thanks for reading MFM Daily Devotional 21 December 2020 Message By Dr. D.K Olukoya